Be There Care provides Attendant Care workers to aid clients with all activities of daily life. These include but are not limited to:
- Personal Care
- Bowel Care
- Domestic Duties
- Meal Preparation/ Assistance
- Social Support/ Companionship
- Palliative Care
- Transporting to and from Appointments
- Case Management/ Coordination
If you need assistance with something that is not listed above, feel free to contact us and explain your needs and how we can meet them.
Please contact us for more information, to book staff or for a service price list.
Be There Care Participation & Inclusion Statement
Participation and Inclusion ensures that individuals can be actively involved in their communities. Participation and Inclusion promote and enhance community involvement, with the aim of strengthening communities so that individuals are active and engaged in the social, economic and cultural life of their social environments. Be There Care believes in the importance of participation and inclusion and our practice and service delivery model is guided by these principles.
Be There Care recognises that all people with a disability have the same rights to meaningful inclusion in a community as all people do. This includes the areas of work, leisure, learning and relationships. At Be There Care we support and strive to maximise opportunities to assist people with a disability and their families to participate inclusively and contribute in their community according to their individual and cultural needs.
- Each individual is unique and has their own interests and skills.
- People with a disability have a right to meaningful inclusion in a community as all people do including the areas of work, leisure, learning and relationships.
- People with a disability have the right to be decision makers on how and with whom they will connect with in their chosen community and Be There Care will be respectful of their choices and plans.
- The wider community and people with a disability will benefit when people with a disability contribute and actively included.
- Carers have a right to participate in their chosen communities in a way that meets their own interests and needs beyond their caring role.
Be There Care is passionate about building an inclusive society where clients and their families can live the life they choose. In order to safeguard participation and integration, Be There Care ensures that where possible, clients have access to the same places as the rest of the community, receive their services in community settings alongside other members of the community and have the opportunity to socialise and build relationships.